Tacx Neo 2T noise test

     I just uploaded a new video called Tacx Neo 2T noise test. This is just a video of me sprinting to show you the noise level of the trainer. In this video, you can tell that most of the noise is from my bike itself, not the trainer. That noise can be fixed by adjusting the derailuer and stuff like that. I took the video in the dark so that you can see the cool lights at the bottom of the trainer. Here is a link to the video! Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4YTQb5Bcd4

Comments

  1. it sounds quite compared to our tacx trainer which is theother traier that you have

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think i'm also gonna do a comparison between the two in terms of noise. Also gonna do a first ride video later today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts