Tacx Neo 2T review

     Earlier today I got a tacx neo 2T and decided to do a review and comparison on it. I will be reviewing it and comparing it to the Wahoo kickr 16 and the tacx vortex. I have only ridden on the trainer for a few minutes just to get it set up but I will do a longer ride tomorrow. I might even try to live stream... I have tried all the different road feel settings and love the setting.

    Overall the trainer is great, I think that the road feel feature makes indoor training a lot more realistic and I think that it will be a fun feature to ride with. I have not tried the ERG mode yet cause I don't really know which setting are which yet. I noticed that the trainer is super accurate, I tried zwifting for a few minutes and my power was changing very frequently and it seemed about right. Here is a picture of my set up and the trainer itself.

    This is what my set up currently looks like and we might also get a tacx bike when they are back in stock. The other trainer is a tacx vortex that we got in 2019. The Neo is a much better ride feel and accuracy but I do really like how easily you can take bikes on and off the vortex.
    This is just a picture of the trainer itself. It is significantly larger than the wahoo but it does not really bother me. One thing that I have really been looking forward to taking a closer look at is the lights that are below the trainer, the light are really cool and are super cool in the dark.
    This is just a closer up photo of my bike on the trainer. Overall I think that this is the best trainer I could get. Even if I had gotten the kickr 2020, I think I would have regretted it. Comparing it to the other tacx trainer we have, I think that the Vortex is a good trainer and it is very durable, we have not had any problems with it. We will see what happens with the Neo. We originally got rid of the kickr because it was vibrating a ton and it was pretty uncomfortable. The Neo 2T is a 10/10 because of all the cool features that it has including Left and Right power, Road Feel, No cord required. These are all things that most trainer don't have that I love. Thanks for reading! I will be posting more article on it and also some videos, Ride On!

Comments

Popular Posts