How to use concept 2 with zwift

     We recently got a concept 2 rowing machine after waiting months for it to finally be ready. I have heard that you can row on zwift with the concept 2. I decided to try this. I downloaded an app called rowedbiker. I know, it's a pretty lame name. All you have to do is download the app, hit menu on your concept 2 rower. Note that this is only compatible with the pm3 and newer. Once you are in the main menu. Hit connect. Then you should be able to pair your rower to zwift. You will need one device running rowedbiker and one running zwift. You can also use this as an ant+ hrm bridge. You can pair a hrm to the rower, pair it to the rowedbiker app, and then it will pair to zwift as the name of the device you are using. Let me know if you have any questions! Also spread the news about my awesome blog! Row on!

Comments

Popular Posts