Speed Hound Recovery System

     I have recently been doing a ton of riding and a few runs here and there. In between these hard rides I have been using the speed hound recovery system to help me recover before the next day. I have been using this system for awhile now and love it. It really helps after a hard workout and by the next day my legs feel nice and fresh. I highly recommend looking into one of these recovery systems, it really benefits my recovery. Even if you don't do a hard workout, it still is very comfortable to just have it massage you. Also a link to the speed hound website! Spread the news about this system! I highly recommend it for all types of athletes, not just for cyclists! The system has two modes, A and B, it also goes up to 200 pressure wise and you can toggle on and off certain parts of the legs if you are injured, or just want to focus on a certain part of the body. Overall this is an awesome system and it is very beneficial to my recovery. I highly recommend looking into the system, they have an awesome 45 day return policy. I will update this article shortly with photos.

Comments

Popular Posts