Colnago V3Rs

     Recently zwift released the info for the haute route 2021 which also said that we would be riding the Colnago V3R, which also means, new bike day, and new update soon. Zwift said that it was a great climber. Could this bike beat the tarmac pro up the alpe? We will have to wait to find out. Here are my guesses about this new bike. Maybe around 700,000 drops and maybe around level 20 unlock. My guess is that this bike will be like the SL7 but better at climbing. Since we know that a new bike will be added soon, that also means that we should get an update. I do not think that this new update will contain anything special. I think that this will just be a small update with some bug fixes and the new bike. I think that there is a chance we might see the Anti-Sandbagging feature move to more races, or maybe a new world? We will have to wait till the end of the month to find out.



Comments

Popular Posts